Build on Your Lot
Goetzmann Homes builds on lots outside of our planned communities.
We are asked frequently to build on land outside of the master planned communities where our model homes are located. About one-third of the homes we built last year were on lots outside of these communities.
Since Phil Goetzmann started building in El Paso County over 30 years ago. He is very familiar with local building requirements, possible soil issues and potential costs of building on private land or a lot you own.
Goetzmann Custom Homes has built in communities as varied as the Broadmoor area, to Garden oft eh Gods, to Northern El Paso County and just about everywhere in between.
Here are a few questions to consider when building on your own lot:
- Does the subdivision have building and square footage requirements?
- Are utilities already available at the lot?
- Will you need a well and /or septic systems?
- Do you intend to purchase the land?
- Does the lot already have a soils report?
- Will the lot require a long driveway?
- Does the slope of the lot allow for a walk-out, garden level basement?
We will work through these questions with you and help find solutions.
- Goetzmann Custom Homes will build just about anywhere in El Paso County.
- The build out time is generally six months for a semi-custom home.
- We are able to modify existing floor plans to meet your needs.
- Fully custom homes require more time depending on the size of the home and types of finishes.
Call us today to learn more about building the home of your dreams on the lot of your choosing.